Class A or B CDL Ready Mix Truck Driver
Sorry, this job has expired.
Lattimore Materials Corp., one of the most successful concrete and aggregate materials companies in North Texas, is now hiring Class A or B CDL Ready Mix Truck Drivers.
You will be paid per hour based on your Ready Mix driving experience and be eligible for a monthly load bonus after training.
You will be eligible for benefits at the first of the month following your hire date. We offer 9 paid holidays. Vacation is earned in first year of employment.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year commercial driving experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must possess a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
• Must pass DOT drug screen and obtain and retain a DOT physical card
• Ensure the safe and timely delivery of concrete to the customer at the proper slump and to the proper job site by beginning the order process for additional orders and encouraging the customer to utilize value added ingredients such as fiber, retardant, color or other additives.
• Return to the assigned batch plant in a timely manner for additional loads.
• Deliver concrete as customer specifies, after determining customer’s requests are safe and possible.
• Communicate truck/job status to dispatch.
• Maintain good public relations with customers.
• Maintain appearance of truck, proper air pressure in tires, proper fluid levels, oil, hydraulic, coolant and fuel. Perform minor repairs to truck as needed.
• Maintain load in transit to job. Add fiber reinforcement to load as directed; inspect load during wash down; report any problems; complete washout procedures both during and at end-of-day; clean truck after delivery; spray surfaces of truck with protective compound.
• Perform pre- and post-trip inspections to ensure safe operation of truck and mixer.
• Maintain logbooks, truck reports, pre-trip/post-trip reports, vehicle condition reports, and other required paperwork.
• Ensure that safety, compliance, environmental and DOT requirements are followed at all times.
• Ability to read, write and speak English.
• Ability to perform simple mathematical calculations.
• Excellent driving skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.